The freezer is very convenient for Indian breads, frozen foods, etc. I also like to freeze things leftovers that we won’t use right away.
- Tandoori Roti – Thicker, similar to naan.
- Paratha – Layered whole wheat bread.
- Methi Paratha – Smells so good! Great with yogurt for a quick breakfast.
- Stuffed Parathas – We normally have a type or two of these (
- Malaysian Paratha – So flakey. So not healthy. So good with Cape Malay Curry.
- Trader Joe’s Frozen Garlic Cubes – So garlicky and not bitter.
- Grated Coconut – Try grating a fresh coconut. Ugh.
- Vegetarian Stock – Frozen in ice cube trays and then ziplocks once frozen.
- Frozen Fruit (Strawberries, Berries, Mangoes, Pineapple…) – For protein shakes.
- Frozen Peas – One of the only veggies that tastes just fine frozen.
- Coconut Chutney – For idli and dosa.
- Cilantro Chutney
- Frozen Indian Food (Paneer Makhani, Chole, Methi Mutter Malai) – Quick Indian dinners and very good!
- Frozen Pizza – Various from Trader Joe’s.
- Gyoza or other Dumplings – Trader Joe’s Thai Vegetable Gyoza are the best!
- Trader Joe’s Steel Cut Oatmeal – Best easiest oatmeal ever.