I love teriyaki and I love making all kinds of fun tacos. These teriyaki seitan tacos are the latest! Sweet, salty, spicy and creamy, I hope you’ll love them!
I bet you could sub tofu as well and it would be really tasty.
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup mirin
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon ginger minced
2 garlic cloves chopped
- Heat all ingredients together in a small sauce pan, bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
1 tomato diced
1/2 onion diced
1/4 red bell pepper diced
1/4 of a pineapple diced
1/4 cup cilantro chopped
1 jalapeno chopped
Salt to taste
- Mix everything together and let the flavors meld.
Teriyaki Seitan Tacos
Small flour tortillas
- Heat oil in a skillet and saute the seitan until lightly browned. Throw in some teriyaki sauce reserving some to add at the table.
- Heat the flour tortillas over an open flame.
- Add teriyaki seitan to a tortilla and top with pineapple salsa and sliced avocados.